Mode of Tournament
- Registration is on first-come-first-serve basis, be it online registration or walk in registration.
Online Registrations- Fill up your details in the Google Form provided by the Community Referee (CR) foreach event - 3-4 days before the event, the CR will email the first 32 registrants for confirmation. If you do not reply by the stipulated deadline, your registration is considered void. - The list of pre-confirmed participants will be posted on the individual KBC event pages by the CR 1-2 days before the event - If you pre-confirm your participation but fail to show up on the day itself for KBC without an explanation, you will be banned from participating in the next 1 KBC event.
Walk-In RegistrationsIn the event of no-reply or no-show for the online registrations, slots will be available forwalk-ins to join.
- The bracket size may be adjusted based on the response. - Silver Bracket: 23 players and below in bracket - Gold Bracket: 24 players and above in bracket
- The Kaki Bola Clash will be a 1v1 single-elimination tournament, Bo3 for all rounds except the finals which will be Bo5
- The winner will be determined by the score at the end of the game.
- If you are a 1st - 3rd place winner, the cash prize will be given to you on-site by the CR in charge. - If you are a 4th place winner, the in-game cash will be credited into your account by the next week - If you are a 5th - 8th place winner (Silver) or 5th - 16th place winner (Gold), the in-game prizes will be given to you on-site by the CR in charge.
- All games will be held in VS Custom mode with PK.
- Game time will be 6 minutes for all games. The board of referees reserves the right to change the game time in the event of delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Players are required to add their opponents (to be revealed in the brackets) to their friends list and invite them to VS custom mode 5
- minutes before the stipulated game time.
- Brackets will be shuffled 5 times and generated live in front of the players by the Community Referee.
- The following actions will be considered unfair play: - An intentional disconnection. - Clearly allowing an opponent to win a match (e.g. intentional own goals). - Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive, inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player (even inside the game). - During the course of the event, the board of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
- Players are to arrive 30 minutes before the stated time for tournament for registration. Pre-Registration Players who arrive late will be disqualified and replaced with walk-ins.
- Players are allowed to bring their own controllers and peripherals. The organizers shall not be held liable for any malfunction, incompatibility and/or damage to these equipment.
- Players are to use their own existing managers for the tournament, no tournament accounts will be provided.
- In the case of disconnection, the players shall restart the game and play the remaining time left for the previous match with the same scoreline (e.g. If player A disconnects at 60th minute with the score of 1-0, the game will be restarted and played for 30mins. If both teams draw at the 30th minute, it will be down to golden goal rule - The team that scores the first goal wins the game).
- Please keep the venue clean and adhere to the cybercafé rules.